Friday, October 27, 2006

Welcome


It’s not like the world is clamoring for me to start a blog. I should be grateful people even open my emails. But I am a blog-lover, and prone to fits of happiness when I read a particularly funny/interesting/touching/informative entry on the daily visit to my bookmarked pages. Also, I get the feeling my co-workers (shout out to A-dog and Vixen) are growing tired of my flopping on their office couch, sighing heavily, and whining, “I wish I had a blog.”

So here is where you’ll find me writing about some of my favorite things: friends, food, movies, TV, books, business and entrepreneurs, fun things around LA, entertainment news (both the filthy gossip and Variety varieties), screenwriting, stand-up, fabulous things on the internet, and, when I get around to it someday, growing cherry tomatoes in the dirt.

Finally, in the vein of one of my favorite bloggers Jane Espenson, I will keep you abreast of my Million Little Pieces-like addiction to gourmet coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the 2nd enstallment.

Anonymous said...

I love you ann, you're fantastic. even if you're NOT a myspace lover.

Dollymama said...

Thank you for starting your Blog I will be visiting regularly...I only have one other favorite I check in on http://jillrules.blogspot.com/
I think you would enjoy it. Have a good day!!