Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The End of Summer

I know, I know. I'm such a tragic disappointment to all of you, not blogging, frolicking around Chicago as I devour delicious deep-dish pizza, and not even taking a minute to tell you about it. Well. I'll do my best to make up for my neglect with some news.

First, there may be a reception location found for the wedding! However, it is too soon to jinx it by telling you where it is, so until a deposit is paid you will just have to wonder.

Second, one of my best friends Frankie is finally, FINALLY starting her own company! This is great news. Instead of slaving away for The Man, Frankie will be putting her considerable talent as a make-up artist to good use. If you need someone for your Chicago wedding please leave a comment with your email address and I will have Frankie contact you. She is incredible, this girl.

Why is this blog entitled "The End of Summer," you ask? One of the joys of working in TV is that it's reminiscent of a school year. We get a healthy holiday break and a lengthy "summer" break - hiatus - that actually happens in the spring months. So, even though summer may technically be only beginning for the rest of the world, I have one more week of my own personal summer break until I start another school year with season three of Ghost Whisperer. It brings similar feelings of enthusiasm and dread: I hate to give up all this glorious free time, yet I'm itching to see everyone again and discover what excitement this next season will bring.

I wanted to upload a bunch of fun photos from my trip, but Blogger is not cooperating. 'Til later!

No comments: