Monday, May 07, 2007

Mexico

Greetings from Mexico, where the pace is as slow as a cucaracha borracha!

I arrived yesterday, and this morning I was generously upgraded to a time share room with a view of the ocean! Look!


I'm doing a pretty good job of making the most of my time here, but I need to remember this trip is about WRITING not FROLICKING. So I'd better get back to the writing. Here is another picturesque view:
Wait a minu-- how'd a margarita get into that photo? Don't know where that came from!

I will fill you in later. I think that's it for now.

Wait, there was something else I wanted to tell you... what was it...?

Oh, RIGHT! Shrek and I are engaged!!!
If you're a friend I should have called with the news personally, forgive me, but it happened Saturday night and I flew out Sunday morning. But it was wonderful and such a surprise and now I am more excited than I thought was possible for a fairly level-headed person like myself!

OK, NOW I will go return to writing from my balcony as I breathe the salty ocean air. Ahhhhh.

3 comments:

act22 said...

Way to throw in the big news at the end! Congratulations. Now get back to writing!!

Anonymous said...

Lady...we want to hear all of the details. how did he propose? What were you wearing? Did you cry? Did he cry?

Josh Brennan said...

Seriously, you need to blog about the proposal and post a photo of your ring! I don't give a rat's ass about Mexico! (Okay, Mexico is lovely, I take that back...)