Thursday, April 26, 2007

Garrett's

One of the best parts of my job is getting to take out-of-towners around the Universal lot. I bring the guests out in a golf cart and show them the stages, the Village Square (former home to the Back to the Future set), the Desperate Housewives block, and the Psycho motel. It's all very excitng for them and reminds me how friggin' cool it is to work here.


The recipients of one of my tours, as thanks, send me a giant tub of Chicago's own Garrett's popcorn. This stuff is delicious, and addicting, and a great gift. As cheesy (or buttery or carmelly) as it may sound, seeing the excitement on the faces of the tour-getters is all the thanks I need, but a tub of popcorn is good indeed.


Now I'd best be on my way, there sure is lots to do today!

No comments: