Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Holiday Rush

Faithful blog readers, I'm sorry to let you down with my irregularity this week. The Boss is coming to town and it makes things craaaazy! Why, at this very moment I should be in the office fluffing couch pillows and chilling Diet Cokes with Splenda, but I'm frozen in bed with wet hair because I'm freaked out about all there is to do!

I wanted to write all about the change in weather, and I still might later, but for now I will simply elaborate on last week's celeb spotting. Much thanks to the commenter on that post for encouraging me in this shameful and petty sharing of information about celebs' personal lives. I feel dirty.

Mandy Moore was wearing a lovely dress with full hair and makeup. She has the body of a real person and has a nice rump. She ordered an iced coffee and added cream. I tried not to pay attention to any of this but could not help myself. Then she went outside and sat with some unidentifiable blond man. I craned my neck three different ways, but could not tell who he was.

Rachel Bilson, as the person who posted the comment mentioned, is indeed the size of a pinkie finger. No woman should ever be photographed next to her, for fear of looking like Sasquatch. She was eating heartily, I couldn't tell what, but really going at it off her friend's plate. So much so, that if it had been my plate I would have smacked Rachel's hand and said, "Enough, already!" She was with two girls, one of whom looked like she was trying really hard not to think, "Holy shit, I'm having lunch with Rachel Bilson."

Sasquatch Evidence:


Coffee Beverage: Screw the green tea today. I'm getting something BAD.

1 comment:

Hercules Rockefeller said...

I want to hold her down and give her a cat bath. Is that bad?